Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Graduation/Restructure Request

Review is scheduled to conclude next Wednesday.

At that point in time, I'll send out a link for a provisioning request to create the incubator. With the incubator in place, you can open a bug to capture the steps that need to be taken to complete the restructuring (e.g. move code for some widgets, move Bugzillas and CQs, etc.)

I noticed that there are several potential contributions that have not be marked in Bugzilla [1]. These will have to be resolved before the project can have an IP log approved during a release review. I recommend tackling a few every once in a while as you prepare for the first release (which we really need to have within a year).

HTH,

Wayne

[1] http://eclipse.org/projects/tools/ip_contribution_review.php?id=technology.nebula