[nebula-dev] Nebula Pagination supports now Tree +using it in MongoDB iDE

Hi Nebula Team,

Just for your information, I have improved Nebula Pagination to support pagination in a tree (before it supported just table).
I'm using this feature on the MongoDB IDE which is Eclipse Plugins (for IDE), RCP and RAP (for web mode) which is enable to manage MongoDB database.

I have attached screenshots about Nebula Pagination Tree. You will see Collection editor which displays list of JSON Document of the collection displays as tree with pagination.
You can test too the online RAP demo at http://mongodb-ide.opensagres.cloudbees.net/mongodb-ide

Hope you will like it.

Regards Angelo