Re: [nebula-dev] Minute level zooming support for Gantt Chart

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Ersan Demircioglu
<ersandemircioglu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have newly subscribed to this mail-list. I have add minute zooming to
> Nebula gantt chart and want to commit these changes to repository. Mainly, I
> copied hour zoom implementation and changed them to provide minute level
> zooming support. You can find a screenshot as an attachment.
> How can I commit these changes to repository?  Is there any coding or
> commenting strategy?

First step would be to create a bug:
     https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Nebula

On that bug, please attach a patch for comment.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org