Re: [nebula-dev] Xviewer Hudson Build

Hi Don,

The stability thing is not going to be a problem. The one breaking a
build is going to pay a whole lot of beers to others for checking in
code that breaks the builds.

So please let's stay with 2 builds like Nicolas. has requested minutes
ago If you are not comfortable with this please let me know.

Tom