From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dunne, Donald G
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 9:58 AM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] XViewer Widget problems?

The .test package has all the code you would need to get started.  You can right-click on XViewerTest -> Run As -> Java Application to see the example.  After that, just copy all the classes in that package to your own project and start modifying as needed.

Yes, documentation is not as desired, maybe if someone has some time/resources/expertise in tech writing, they could come up with better docs.  We decided an example was the best method of communication given the resources.

Also, we're happy to answer questions as they come up.

Don