Re: [nebula-dev] In light of Restructuting - On our builds and CVS

Hi,

Yes,  I do not like these enforced "conventions". Can tycho also build products like buckminster can?

I can create an example buckminster build for the oscilloscope so that we can compare configurations. Is this interesting to anyone?

+1 for git

Regards,

Wim