Re: [nebula-dev] Nightly Builds

Hi Nicolas,

Did you in the meantime found out anything why things are failing else I
need to investigate?

I ask because I'll really hope I can put some time into Nebula-Project
management and final fixups so that we can start splitting Nebula into 2
and finally get out a release out of the door.

Tom

Am 18.08.10 16:05, schrieb Nicolas Richeton:
> Thanks Marty,
> ...  so we have a major issue with nightly builds.
>
> Gallery is not on this list because it was the first project to build with hudson. But like the others, the build suddenly started to fail (not the same error though) without any change on the code. I have not been able to fix it since. the publish job is probably still promoting the last successful build.
>
> For all the projects which are listed below, the build runs from cron, and the error in log is that the compiler does not find Java basic types.  There may have been a configuration change on build.eclipse.org which made all projects fail.  This could also be an issue with the version of the basebuilder we are using ( could be outdated).
>
> There is a nebula wiki page on how to run the build locally. It could be a good start to check if projects still build outside of build.eclipse.org.

Back to the top