Re: [nebula-dev] Please give write access to downloads and update-N areas for hudson to post builds

Hi Donald,

These directories are writable for the nebula group and I am not allowed to change ownership to hudsonbuild. As a result we would have to add write permission to everyone (o+w). But since these folders are mirrored and are available on the internet, I'm not sure this is good thing. Maybe we need to check with the webmasters.

Another solution is to setup a cron job to copy results under your own login. I use this for gallery :

/opt/public/common/apache-ant-1.7.1/bin/ant -f /opt/users/ hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-nebula.widgets.gallery-0.5.x-nightly/ workspace/build/org.eclipse.gallery.releng/promote.xml - Dpromote.properties=/opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi- nebula.widgets.gallery-0.5.x-nightly/workspace/build/ org.eclipse.gallery.releng/promote-N.properties 2>/dev/null 1> ~/ promo_logs/cbi-nebula.widgets.gallery-0.5.x-nightly-promo.txt

It used to work, but since the Gallery build is currently broken, I cannot garantee.
--
Nicolas