Re: [nebula-dev] [compositeTable]: taint whole cell-area with color

Hi Dave

Sounds like you don't get enough work ;-)

I just implemented my first proposal (paint cell background instead of
wrapping it) - in order to keep focused on the goal in a straight
forward manner.
I nevertheless think that solution 2 could be an interesting feature for
latter versions. Your current code supports traversal among 'nested'
controls (snippet6: 1 column with forms) through
handleNextRowNavigation()/handlePreviousRowNavigation() only.

Regards
André

Back to the top