Re: [nebula-dev] A viewer for CTableTree

Hi Jeremy,
I have finally chosen Jface TreeViewer with Tree and TreeColumn for it seems to work rather good.
However I still like to take part in Nebula for I like you API, it is fun. I'd like to work for  win32 platform.
How do I access to the source control ( SVN or CVS) server ?

Regards,
Emmanuel