[nebula-dev] [compositetable]: DataBinding?

Hi Dave

I started using your native table header. Great stuff, really! I was very
astonished to see how you managed to keep rows and header in sync. There
are still bugs but that no big deal. I hope I'll be able to track & fix
what I find on my way :-)
I would appreciate a lot if you could point me to the location of the
current databinding for the composite table.
I use 3.2 in my client but I think that I could use the new stuff for the
composite table.

Regards
André

--