[nebula-dev] Fwd: bug in cdatetime on osx

Hi there,
When running the code snippet on osx (10.4.8) with Eclipse 3.2.1, clicking on the button to the right of the label makes the clock flash into existence, then disappear again immediately. Only if setHoldOpen(true) is called does the widget appear and remain on screen (but of course then won't every close).

Is this a known bug? The screen shots seem to suggest things generally work on a mac - have I done something stupid?

Please reply to my email address as I am not on your list. (I am now - seems I couldn't submit a bug without doing so :( )

With regards, and thanks for a great looking widget!

Cheers,
greg

Back to the top