[nebula-dev] Feature request : clean a CTableTree

Hello !

I'm trying to add the CTableTree component to my RCP
application. I'd like to sort data stored in the
component. But it's possible to clean all rows of the
Table ? All methods like clear,
clearAll, ... are marked as "not yet implemented". Is
there another way to do that ?

Thank you !

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Back to the top