Re: [nebula-dev] FormattedText control

Hi Eric,

My apologies.  You responded to me privately and the email wasn't categorized in the right folder then I forgot we had the correspondence.  Looking forward to you becoming a committer.  In the future, please do respond to list.  When working on Eclipse projects, we should be open and transparent.

Regards,
-Chris

Eric Wuillai <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/17/2006 01:30 PM

Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [nebula-dev] FormattedText control

Hi Chris,

I responded to you 04/12 about action required, but forgot to put the
mailing list in CC. So my response does not appear here.
Don't have any doubt about my intention to be a committer of Nebula. The
process to have the consent form signed by my employer took much more
time than expected. It has finally been approved by the legal service of
my company, and signed last week. I must receive it soon, then I will
immediately forward it with my own individual agreement to the EMO.

Eric