[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mylyn-vex-dev] Building Vex from sources
- From: "Jan Tosovsky" <j.tosovsky@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 21:56:03 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AdSzW2ffTOLZ5TcgSBqDi+3TZ8+jsw==
according to https://wiki.eclipse.org/Vex/CommitterResources I've:
* cloned the Git repository
* setup a Workspace (not sure what impact the point 4 has)
As a Eclipse newbie I am a bit lost now.
So via File | Open Projects from File System... I selected Git parent
folder and imported all the modules.
In the Package Explorer I selected 'vex' project (parent) and via context
menu triggered the 'Build Clean' menu. After while it stopped. In the
'Problems' window there are 4 errors:
(1) Incompatible operand types AbstractTextEditor and VexEditor
(2) Incompatible operand types AbstractTextEditor and VexEditor
(3) The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot
find the class file for org.apache.batik.i18n.Localizable.
(4) The type org.apache.batik.i18n.Localizable cannot be resolved. It is
indirectly referenced from required .class files (StyleSheetReader.java)
I use Oracle JDK 1.8.0 on Win 10 64-bit in Eclipse 2018-12.
Is this the correct build procedure?
If not, would it be possible to update that Wiki page?