[mylyn-vex-dev] Vex code move is finished

Hi folks,

the move of Vex' code to http://git.eclipse.org/c/mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.vex.git is finished. I adopted Mylyn's directory structure: all projects reside in the same directory, no more separation between plug-ins, test plug-ins, features, releng and so on. I also renamed the root package to 'org.eclipse.vex', the 'wst.xml' part was removed.

Since Holger filled the website with life and also the links on the wiki pages were fixed, I think we are done and can finally get back to coding :-)

Happy Hacking,

Florian

Back to the top