Re: [mylyn-intent-dev] Mylyn Project Restructuring

Hi Gunnar,

We completely missed this, thanks for getting in touch with us at EclipseCon.

We are currently gathering interested parties and exploring (mostly on github right now [1]) and are planning to graduate some of the technologies in the Intent project. It is taking longer than what we envisioned at first though, but all in all, we plan on keeping the project running.

I'll get in touch with EMO to see where the leader election failed(votes were in, we had PMC approval, I guess we just missed a form submission at some point...

Cédric

[1] https://github.com/ModelWriter/Source