Re: [mylyn-integrators] Latest weekly snapshot: Dependency sources missing

Hi,

I don't think we distributed source bundles for dependencies in the past. You should be able find the source bundles on the latest Orbit I-build site which is what we consumed in the latest snapshot:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I20170209194730/repository/

I can't answer the question in regards to Neon. I would assume that there isn't going to be another service release but Sam could probably better answer that.

Thanks for pointing out the outdated wiki pages. We should generalize those pages rather than listing every single repository as we haven't updated them in a while.

Steffen