Re: [mylyn-integrators] Where is wikitext maven plugin?

Thanks to both

Issue available here: http://eclip.se/445707
I’ll try snapshot.

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064

On 1 Oct 2014 at 21:50:36, David Green (dgreen99@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Dawid,

I'm looking into why it's not in the release repository.  Until we've figured that out you can find a snapshot build here: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/mylyn-snapshots/

David

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Sam Davis <sam.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I don't know the answer to your question but I suggest you open a bug against Mylyn Wikitext - if the docs describe something that doesn't exist, that's definitely a bug.

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Davis