Re: [mylyn-integrators] Where/when is a task saved locally?

Hi again

Thanks for the tip, but peeking into those methods reveals only the following:
1) None of the methods have errors or exceptions (I didn't override them in the first place)
2) Even TaskDataModel.save doesn't cause any errors, since there is no "Error saving task" in the log output (doSave() prints so if model.save() throws a CoreException).

As I synchronize with the server, the TaskList populates OK. But db-clicking a task opens a TaskEditorPage where the remote tracker part is blank and it is suggested that I resynchronize. I see in my log files that the tasks I click are retrieved from the server w/o any problem. If I understand correctly, mylyn will check for a local zip file also in these cases. At least the stack trace suggests that's what's missing.

There is a stack trace for this behaviour here: https://bitbucket.org/pplupo/bitbucket-mylyn-connector/issue/44/

I have chmodded to 777 the enitre .metadata/.mylyn folder, but to no avail.

For the moment I am clueless. Should I look into TaskDataManager.saveWorkingCopy()? I prefer to believe the error is on my side, but can't figure out where I send null objects or call methods erroneously...

Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks,
HY