From: Amarankit Srivastava
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:12 PM
To: mylyn-integrators@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Need help with Mylyn-Bugzilla integration

Hi,

I am a beginner in both programming as well as

Bugzilla can anyone please help me/send some example/codes/programs showing how to

add/connect bugzilla instance to Mylyn without client/user intervention using

APIs (silently)?

I have installed APIs but unable to use it properly.

What I want to do is, I have added a mylyn plugin in eclipse, now I need to add bugzilla configured on mylyn automatically whenever I start a new workspace in eclipse. So it is like exporting the settings to add bugzilla on mylyn and importing it to new workspace silently.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks-

Amarankit

::DISCLAIMER::