Re: [mylyn-integrators] e_3_8_m_3_7_x sources issue

Jacek,

Comments inline below:

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:38 AM, Jacek Jaroczynski <jjaroczynski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to build an Atlassian Connector against e_3_8_m_3_7_x
sources and get following error:

Unable to find element: org.jsoup.Malformed URL exception:
org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.core/build.properties:
platform:/plugin/org.jsoup

It looks like jars.extra.classpath=platform:/plugin/org.apache.ant/lib/ant.jar,platform:/plugin/org.jsoup
is causing this problem but simply removing org.jsoup from the
classpath does not work of course.

You may want to try removing org.jsoup from the jars.extra.classpath entry in build.properties.  I'm not sure if this is necessary any more, since this change was made for builds to work on Tycho 0.14.

I can see that jsoup is used in wikitext but this entry in
build.properties makes the build fail. I can also see that master
branch does not contain reference to org.jsoup any more.

I'm not sure what you mean by this: org.jsoup is indeed referenced on master.

David

How it should work? What has changed in master that it is no longer necessary?

Thanks,
Jacek