Re: [mylyn-integrators] Refresh available options for offline task

Hi,

you can dynamically provide a list of options by implementing TaskAttributeMapper.getOptions(). The default implementation falls back to the cached information in task data but you can use a cached copy of the repository configuration which may have more current information. Take a look at the implementations for Trac or Bugzilla as an example.

HTH,

Steffen