[mylyn-integrators] Question on Wikitext and markup conversion

Hi all,

  I'm trying to have Eclipse help plugin content generated for our R4E plugins and I am having a few questions about Wikitext.

The setup is that we have two plugins that we want to generate eclipse help for:

For the first plugin, in our Ant build script,  we use the mediawiki-to-eclipse help directive to fetch the contents from a web wiki.

For the second plugin, in our Ant build script,  we use the wikitext-to-eclipse-help directive to convert from a Mediawiki file.

In our case we want the first plugin to have a primary toc with an anchor, so the we can link the second plugin toc to it.

The generation of the tocs work fine, but I don't know how to generate the anchor tag for the first plugin, and the "link_to" attribute for the second plugin toc.  Also the second plugin topics should be put in sub-topics so that the topics do not appear directly under the main one.

So my questions are:

1)  Is it possible to generate the anchor using the mediawiki-to-eclipse help directive?  If so, how?
2)  Is it possible generate a link to an anchor using the wikitext-to-eclipse-help directive?  If so, how?
3)  Is it possible to embed the second toc topic into a parent topic,  using the wikitext-to-eclipse-help directive, so they apprear as sub-topics in the eclipse help, rather than directly under the main toc.

Thx,
/Sebastien

Back to the top