[mylyn-dev] retiring mylyn.org and ci.mylyn.org

Hello,

For many years, Tasktop has been paying for hosting of mylyn.org and ci.mylyn.org. Given that no significant development has happened on the Mylyn project in a long time, we would like to retire them. Please back up any data you would like to save. We don't have an ETA for retiring them yet; I'll send another message to this list once we do.

Cheers,
Sam

Sam Davis | Staff Software Engineer | Planview (Formerly Tasktop)

Back to the top