[mylyn-dev] Project Lead election for Alexander Kurtakov on Eclipse Mylyn Docs

A project lead election for Alexander Kurtakov on project Eclipse Mylyn Docs
(mylyn.docs) was started by Gunnar Wagenknecht with this criteria:

Aleksandar volunteered as project lead
(https://www.eclipse.org/lists/mylyn-docs-dev/msg00507.html)

He is willing to bring Wikitext forward and create new released. I believe
it's in the best interest of the project if we make him co-lead.

Eclipse Mylyn Docs project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn.docs/elections/election-alexander-kurtakov-project-lead-eclipse-mylyn-docs

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn.docs