RE: [mylyn-dev] How to include Properties View action in Task Context

I answered this at: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mylyn-integrators/msg00461.html

From: mylyn-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylyn-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaurav Mehta
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:32 AM
To: mylyn-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mylyn-dev] How to include Properties View action in Task Context

I am working on creating a bridge for GMF based editor. I have implemented a UIBridge and StructureBridge that recognizes my diagram type and  stores node selection on  GMF canvas in Task context. What I want now is that when user selects properties view and change certain property that action also gets store in the active Task context.

Can you give me any input as to what needs to be done to achieve this.

--
Regards
Gaurav Mehta

Back to the top