[mylyn-dev] Re: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn 3.0 Porting Guidelines

I have published a first iteration of a guide for porting connectors from
Mylyn 2.x to 3.0 here:

 http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Porting_Guide/3.0

It is still work in progress and not complete but it should provide an
high-level overview of the API changes and give you an idea how to get
started.

I encourage everybody who has ported connectors to take a look and fill in the
gaps and add from their own porting experiences.

Steffen