[mylyn-dev] Packaging of team.cvs and team.ui plugins in PDE feature

All,

Are there specific reasons that the mylyn.team.cvs and mylyn.team.ui plugins are part of the PDE feature?

I ask, because I am trying to use Mylyn on top of a Platform install.  I think I was previously able to install the Subclipse Mylyn integration, but now it can't resolve mylyn.team.ui since it is part of the PDE feature which I don't have.

Would it be possible to move those plugins up the chain?

~Shelby

Back to the top