From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shekar Pasumarthi
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 12:19 PM
To: Mylar developer discussions
Subject: Re: [mylar-dev] Issue with Headless jars

There are additional issues...

Finally I got it to login and get task details. I added org.eclipse.plug-in in the class path and there is a dependency on eclipse swt jar. I added it and then I was able to login.

I could not find any documentation for how to use the connector classes, so I tried to download the source. But I was not able to download the source code using the team project in eclipse.

Any tips or pointers would be great.

Basically I was trying to find out how to query and add new task using the headless jars.

Thanks
Shekar