[mylar-dev] RE: Mylar project rename to Mylyn

The rename will be commencing today and proceeding through two or more
phases.  The key thing that will happen before we announce this to users is
the history-preserving CVS rename and the Bugzilla component rename (to
Tools/Mylyn).

CONTRIBUTORS: All outstanding patches should now be applied.  If anything is
pending we can merge it after without too much difficulty.

COMMITTERS: Please refrain from committing until further notice.

ALL: Please refrain from using Bugzilla until further notice.  It's not a
huge deal if you do, but committers could end up with a lot of incomings
when components move and we could miss a comment something.  During the
actual move Bugzilla might have to go offline since this might be done via
direct database update.  We also plan on putting several redirects in place
to make things easy, will report on that once progress is underway.

Mik

Back to the top