From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of System Architect
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:57 AM
To: mylar-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mylar-dev] Focus On Task

I have a question from one of the users:

"... have found the Focus On Task feature a pain to use. It would however be useful to me if, when you are working on a file, the Focus On Task shows all file in the package you are working on.

Typically, I work on files in a package because they are related to each other. When the Focus on Task feature is on, it hides ALL files in the package except the ones I am currently editing.

Is there an option to change this to show all the files in the package?"

Back to the top