[mylar-dev] Could not create Browser Page:

I'm using Trac, and when creating a new Mylar task I thought I'd try pasting the
Trac url into the "Web Link" section of the Task summary.

When I save the summary I get this pop-up

Could not create Browser page: No more Handles [Unknown Mozilla Path
(MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set)]

I'm on CentOS Linux with jdk 1.5

What is Mozilla_five_home?

When I configure Eclipse to use the external browser, it works fine (it uses
Firefox)

And, why is mylar trying to open the browser when I save the task?

Sorry if this is a FAQ..

--
Brad Clements,                bkc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com