Re: [mtj-dev] MTJ - Project plan

Alex,

Any further updates on your planned development activities? Please feel free and let me know if you need any help.

-          Pranav

From: ext Alexander Burdukov [mailto:Alexander.Burdukov@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 August 2013 03:26
To: Gothadiya Pranav (Nokia-DX/Bangalore)
Cc: mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [mtj-dev] MTJ - Project plan

See my comments below.

Alex.

12.08.2013 10:21, pranav.gothadiya@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Alexander,

I hope you are able to access the installable_sdk branch. There are some updates available in that branch, it would be good if you can pull those changes.

Yes, I successfully obtained the read-only access to this branch.

Would you please take necessary actions on following points?

-          FYI, you can find p2 repository plugin from Nokia @  http://nds2.fds-forum.nokia.com/nokias40sdkrepository/nokiasdks/com.nokia.nde.asha.sdk_1.0.jar. Would you please create such plugin for Oracle SDK(s) and host it on Oracle server? I would need a repository plugin URL at the end result. I will integrate it to MTJ so that MTJ would display Oracle SDKs by default in Device Selector Wizard.

We have to discuss it internally here in Oracle first. Providing such plugin for Oracle SDK requires resolution of all legal issues.
At the moment I'm not sure if we can do it from legal point of view (e.g., downloading of any Oracle software usually requires accepting of OTN license agreement).

-          By when are you guys planning to submit your code changes to MTJ? Would you please share your plans?

Currently we are planning to start this work approximately in the beginning of September and finish it not later than the  end of November.
Note, this is draft plan at the moment.

Regards,

Pranav