Re: [mtj-dev] MTJ - Project plan

The url for the  hudson project for nightlies is https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/tycho-mtj-nightly/

The build is Maven based and driven by the pom.xmls on the project.

Pranav you should be able to modify the hudson config. When you login to hudson with your committer account you should be able to update the hudson configuration for this project if not let me know and I will add you.

After the build is done it also does signing of the applications and promoting them to the update site. This is a separate shell script, run by cron but I think nowadays it can be moved to hudson (which was not possible at the time ). In the past, I have promoted the builds created by the nightlies as release builds by manually copying them. This was possible because our nightlies are signed.
--
Gorkem

--
Gorkem