[mpc-dev] Fwd: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo RC4 Packages - testing

As reminder, third party catalogs please +1 that you are ready for RC4.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo RC4 Packages - testing
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:26:40 +0200
From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I did a quick smoke test and this build looks good to me:

Please test your package and send your as soon as possible to this mailing list (and please add the information whether your package includes incubation components or not). Thanks.

Both indigo.epp-repository-build and indigo.epp-package-build Hudson jobs are disabled for now and I've copied/renamed all packages to their 'RC4' location on the download server to give them enough time to be copied to the mirrors. Given that there are no severe problems, that we get enough +1's during the day, and that enough mirrors are in sync I am planning to make the available later today (with Nathan's helping hands).

Thanks and regards,
Markus

###
EclipseSource Group Telefon: +49 721 664733-0 (GMT +1) Telefax: +49 721 66473329 http://eclipsesource.com
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany General Manager: Jochen Krause Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883