[mpc-dev] MPC Content Inclusion Policy

All,

I thought it is appropriate that we write down the policies that the Foundation is putting in place for the content that is included for the MPC.   I will post this on the Eclipse Marketplace but I wanted to make sure the MPC and EPP projects were aware of it.

The policy covers: 1) which listing the Eclipse Marketplace server sends to the MPC and 2) what alternative marketplace providers get included in the EPP packages.

Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett