Re: [mpc-dev] how do I get the latest version

You can install it by adding these repositories and then selecting the
Marketplace Client feature:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6-I-builds
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/epp-mpc-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/site.p2/

If you already have the Marketplace Client installed you can add the
repositories above and do a check for updates.

David, it could make sense to add a feature dependency to MPC on p2
Discovery with a proper versions constraint to prevent installation
with incompatible (old) version of discovery.

Steffen