[mpc-dev] Re: mpc mailing list

Sounds good to me!  That's what the dev list is for.

To date we've been using bugzilla for issue-specific discussions.  This list is good for more general discussion and notifying the group.  If a specific issue needs group attention, it's a good idea to create a bug for it first and then message this list with a reference to the bug, where the conversation should continue.  That way everyone knows about it without their inbox getting overloaded.

David