[mosquitto-dev] compatibility with openssl 3.x
  • From: Juan Miguel Ruiz Guerrero <jmruiz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 11:55:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=werfen.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=werfen.com; dkim=pass header.d=werfen.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=d/yyD/wzR9/a9e+4K25a88YAcZKN0e4MpXgf9vGPn/4=; b=JRN7PG9ixyFfbFad76ohn4ye33Rp8KNF5CeOA2Q+SFPk7dKF3XqGrDEjwrdf2Yp9ZfgvvAzs3GhNZOkNA6z+FNjflVsoMEOnTLKnrtDZdbUCUXAcmx9GGymySJSsg8XUUCX3bgWyNIS3dvo/COR+R8k6xIxVI0dCy7lHeOnsAEiLi/++892cK4zYxXy9gdcxVDVcqadQDRkw5RX46lXi45NTwD4hB5S4+z5L/4kw00Ok9xbjfcdNEWK0Z5cuufrRbi28gfJiHYijwFpEaMFW2bJUdtzvJrHG9N1R5ybWtZoxqPEodRLkRnEUspoAfQL51zKi5NKThJxRHrShIGHN6A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=m3qCR3r0S4PeesPFcDzWn2VNHBENMUWFRDlCSGaWYCw/AVr74DZRceMf9RDv5ZUUoJfrp40uFKjCrXUWYnp3cc2/YgRkM79G1vPkOzNr6lly3nzeujndgKuxDIqJ91FZJQyNjZjepopSogCFbFdvmORaSQ16kyB8XeTHIgIa/VyBJnWmqXZhE6GFcF8RHvlzwPIneR/b1w4KWTyV/R77SOsEKjk/n/b2qvCIOK1M72mrzl/WfbhrXDpoJeOmZRRQ3R0Qe271nTiDUoZpbDNvYopEH8PjXGiHoCkL6B0bQg9x/N7khO+tx0KAR/ShEdbeSSc5WS4X+wxVeJrhbvisWA==

Hello,

I am a SW developer at werfen, a pharma company, and we are using the eclipse mosquito lib v2.0.14 and we are wondering some details about this library:

Internally there are some dependencies with openSSL and we can see in this 2.0.14 and the latest 2.0.15, are using the openssl 1.1.1.17.

There is any plan or roadmap to use the openssl 3.x?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Juan Miguel Ruiz
Software Engineer

Clinical Software

werfen

Av. Can Montcau, 7

08186 Lliçà d'Amunt
Barcelona Spain

Tel. +34 938 609 001
werfen.com­­

The information contained in this message and its attachments may contain internal, confidential and/or privileged material, any modification, broadcasting, diffusion or another use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited unless specifically authorized by the sender. If you receive this message by error, please contact the sender and delete the message and its attachments from any computer without making any copy or disclosure. The content of this message, as well as the answers, can be inspected by Systelab Technologies, S.A. in those cases covered by our internal security policies and within the limits established under the current Spanish legislation. Although Systelab Technologies, S.A. has taken the necessary precautions, we recommend adopting the appropriate measures to ensure that this message does not contain any elements that could affect your computer. Systelab Technologies, S.A. will not accept any responsibility for the damages or losses that could take place for this reason. We inform you also that the opinions contained in this message are personal and exclusively responsibility of the sender.

Back to the top