Re: [mosquitto-dev] Throttling for outgoing messages from bridge

Hi Ajay,

This is Stefan from Cedalo. We are the main company behind Mosquitto.
We have implemented such a Stream Processing plugin in the Pro Edition for Eclipse Mosquitto. I do not think that this will be put on the OS version anytime soon.
You can find an overview of the plugin here: https://cedalo.com/products/mosquitto/mosquitto-stream-processing/ and here https://docs.cedalo.com/mosquitto/2.0/mosquitto-streams

Best regards,
Stefan