[mosquitto-dev] OpenSSL engine support

I am working for a company that is using mosquitto as its MQTT server,
and I have been tasked with looking into upgrading to a later version
(currently running on version 1.4.10). There are some changes that were
made to the local copy to handle openssl engines for tls connections, as
the current project uses a custom crypto chip.

I have ported these changes into version 1.5.5 of mosquitto, and wonder
if there is any interest in adding these changes into the project
development?

If interested, let me know....I'll gladly provide a patch, or pull
request or whatever may be necessary!

Rod

--
Rod Flancher
6807 Shady Oak Road | Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Back to the top