[mosquitto-dev] Debian repo documentation in blog entry.

https://mosquitto.org/blog/2013/01/mosquitto-debian-repository/

In the above blog-post, admittedly dated January 2013, it's stated that
there is a Mosquitto Debian repo for wheezy. (As well as for jessie.)

It's been said on this mailing list that Mosquitto support is dropped
for wheezy. I found it in the list archive, after some searching.

May I suggest that either the Blog entry in question be updated or be
replaced with a new Blog post stating that the repo is valid for jessie
only?

Just to manage user expectations.

Regards