Re: [mosquitto-dev] Connection status

Thank you Sergey.

From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Sergey Shevchik
Sent: jeudi 21 juin 2018 07:15
To: General development discussions for the mosquitto project <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] Connection status

Hi Phillipe,
You can use mosquitto_connect_callback_set and mosquitto_disconnect_callback_set for tracking network connection.

I use successfully ‘libmosquitto’ in my application. I use the functions ‘mosquitto_connect’ to establish the connection and ‘mosquitto_loop_start’ to start a new thread to process network traffic.

What I would like is to be informed of the network connection status, is there any way to do that? The only function that I found is ‘mosquitto_log_callback_set’, but this is a general logging callback function, not a specific one about the network connection status with an integer value.

Thanks,

Philippe Willems