Re: [mosquitto-dev] Websockets unexpected behaviour

Diogo Aleixo <aleixo.da@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have mosquitto configured to use mqtt and web sockets but the
> behaviour is not the expected one i think. After someone
> publishes, i get on server the disconnect message from the
> publisher.
>
> 1526171478: Received DISCONNECT from mosqpub|71851-Diogos-Ma

I presume you are concerned that your websockets client is
disconnecting? I would imagine you have an API error or
misunderstanding of it's workflow.

The message from mosquitto is just that a client disconnected,
there's nothing "wrong" per se there.

Cheers,
Karl P