Re: [mosquitto-dev] topic alias

HI Roberto,

Your question seems independent on mosquitto, so better at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mqtt than at this place. And
the answer might be "depends on the scale".

Although, I'd like to consider a little and have a few questions.

- The broker is only one at the central raspberry and node-red as
mqtt-client is at every raspberry. Right?
- Why non-central raspberries must know the other raspberries' gpios?
  (I think only the central must know and it produces the message of
order to the others in need.)
- How many raspberries must be managed?
- How often are the messages produced?

Regards,