Re: [mosquitto-dev] Eclipse Mosquitto + blockchain

Hi Benjamin,

Great and interesting!

I guess MQTTv5 will be useful for the further stories. For example,
new AUTH packet can be used for the complicated negotiations between
BTC and data. We can also exchange BTC and a specific amount of data
by using a new DISCONNECT feature. By using MQTTv5, the broker can
disconnect with explicit reasons after publishing the determined data.

Regards,
Tatsuzo