Re: [mosquitto-dev] A non-centralize Mosquitto cluster design.

I guess creating cluster features by extending current bridge is a good idea.
See also: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mosquitto-dev/msg01590.html

Could you show the outcome by some performance benchmarks if you already had?

If the outcome is effective, worth to proceed.
Then you should make a plan to divide the whole creation into some
steps and make each PR in order to accept by committers step by step.
Because your creation is too huge to confirm the properly.
The core features of broadcasting SUB and Traffic cycle avoidance as
extending bridge may be the first PR. Further performance improvement
and supporting persistence inter clustering nodes are may be laters.

Regards,
Tatsuzo