Re: [mosquitto-dev] Request for support on mosquitto package

You can make this question a lot simpler by leaving the lua
bindings out of it :)

Talk about how you would solve this problem with the libmosquitto
API, and what may or may not need to be added there, and _then_
we can easily add that to the lua bindings. (It's still great to
see other people using the lua bindings!)

Sincerely,
Karl Palsson