[mosquitto-dev] How to get the IP address of the client connected to broker in authentication plug in

Hi Guys:

       We are developing a plug-in for mosquitto used in your product.

       In this plug-in, we want to verify that a specific client (eg: user name is AAAA) can only connect to broker from address 192.168.5.XXX, and other clients can only connect to broker from address 192.168.4.XXX.

       We are looking at the authentication plug-in https://github.com/jpmens/mosquitto-auth-plug. However, after looking at the source code, we did not find a way to get the ip address of a client in the plug-in, we only get username/password.

       Is there an API to get these information?

Thanks very much.

Michael

Back to the top